Appeton Essential Folic Acid 90'S
- Aids the healthy development of the unborn child from the moment of conception
- Women planning pregnancy should commence taking 400mcg folic acid 3 months prior to conception.
- 1 tablet per day only
Appeton Essential Folic Acid helps to reduce the risk of nerual tube defects (NTD) in an uborn child. It prevents NTD which affects the foetus' brain and spinal cord. NTD normally occures 3-4 weeks after conception; before you even know that you are pregnant. So that's why its important that you take APpeton Essentials Folic Acid before and during the first few weeks of pregnancy. Additional Information: Appeton Essentials Folic Aicid has the correct dosage of folic acid, as recommended by US Food and Nutrition Board and USRDA, for women who are planning to get pregnant. Women who plan to get pregnant are encouraged to consume an extra 400mcg of folic acid daily, 3 months prior to conception; which can easily be obtained from just 1 tablet of Appeton Essentials Folic Acid.Appeton Essentials Folic Acid is nearly 100% available to the body for absorption.
- Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100 mg
- Linoleic acid (LA) 650mg
- No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Product details of BLACKMORES Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg - 100's
Kordel’s Evening Primrose Oil Vegicaps® provide 10% Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), the essential omega-6 fatty acid that helps to:
- Relieve symptoms of PMS
- Nourishes nails, scalp and hair to keep them healthy
- Keeps skin beautiful