21st Century Vegesamine 500mg 120's
Price RM69.90
Size (L x W x H) 30 cm x 30 cm x 19 cm
Points Needed 69900
Availability In Stock
Shipping Fee
  • Repair and Maintain Healthy Cartilage
  • Help Joint Functions
  • 100% Original
  • High Quality

Glucosamine HCL (Vegesamine) is in its pure form contains all the necessary components to repair & maintain healthy cartilage and joint functions. Glucosamine HCl delivers bio-active glucosamine.

21ST Century VEGESAMINE contains Glucosamine HCL - 500 mg in each vegetarian capsule. VEGESAMINE is made from CORN. It is not made from shellfish.

Glucosamine HCl is more than 99 % pure. On the other hand, Glucosamine Sulfate is only 80 % pure with the remaining 20% being sodium or potassium sulfate. 

What's in the box

1 x 21st Century Vegesamine 500mg 120's