Appeton Essentials Glucosamine 500 + Chondroitin 400 60's
- Helps to reduce joint pain
- Provide benefits in patient with osteoarthritis to reduce joint pain.
- Improves joint function and mobility as well as protects cartilage from progressive damage
Traditionally used for symptomatic relief of joint pain.
Adult: One tablet three times daily with food or as recommended by your pharmacist.
Children (6-12 yrs): As recommended by your pharmacist.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to glucosamine/shellfish allergy.
- Those with type 2 diabetes and those who have problems with glucose tolerance should have their blood sugars carefully monitored if they use glucosamine.
- Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating mothers
Blackmores Glucosamine1500 is an adjunct to the treatment of osteoarthritis. Taken at the recommended dose, it may help to reduce joint inflammation and swelling, improve joint mobility and provide temporary relief from the pain of osteoarthritis. Researchers found that there was a 50% improvement in pain and mobility after two weeks using glucosamine sulfate1500mg once daily.
Glucosamine and sulfate are natural components found in the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. Glucosamine is a major building block of the substances that together with protein form the structural units in cartilage. These structural units, called aggrecans, are important for the elasticity, resilience and shock-absorbing properties of cartilage. Ageing decreases the body’s ability to restore and manufacture normal cartilage. Supplementary glucosamine can be an important source of this vital component of cartilage as we age.
Osteoarthritis is characterized by joint degeneration and loss of cartilage. As we get older the ‘wear and tear’ effects of use cause degenerative changes in the cartilage. The cartilage becomes more susceptible to breakdown and damage, which may result in the typical symptoms of osteoarthritis. These symptoms include decreased joint mobility, increased joint stiffness, inflammation and swelling.
Glucosamine may help to provide relief from these symptoms, as well as helping to reduce cartilage wear and provide temporary relief of the pain associated with this condition.
Researchers found in a clinical trial that patients with osteoarthritis of the knees had a clinically significant improvement in pain and mobility after a period of four weeks using glucosamine sulfate 1500 mg once daily.
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – as professionally prescribed.
- This product contains glucosamine sulfate, a seafood derived material.
- Not recommended for people with seafood allergies.
Active ingredients per tablet
- Glucosamine sulfate 1500 mg
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Product details of Caltrate 600 60's x 2 (BLUE)
- contains calcium carbonate the most concentrated form of calcium available.
- sugar free, salt free, lactose free, preservatives free.
- easy swallowing
- suitable for sodium restricted diets.
- Caltrate®contains 600mg of Elemental Calcium to help build and maintain strong bones. It meets 60% of Recommended Nutrient Intake for Malaysia (2005). Each tablet contains Calcium carbonate and provides a high amount of elemental Calcium for your bones.
- Caltrate®600 can be taken with your multivitamin supplement. It is specially designed and film coated for easier swallowing.
- For maintenance of strong and healthy bones
- For osteoporosis prevention
- Formulated for better absorption
- Vegetarian capsule
Lanconone® is a unique herbal product made from seven authenticated Ayurvedic herbs. This patented formula has been clinically tested against the NSAID ibuprofen and found to help relieve joint pain as quickly and as effectively, within the same day.In addition, Lanconone® also help improved joint functionality after 12 weeks of treatment.Vegetarian FriendlyTake 1-2 capsules daily after mealFor patients on Warfarin, please kindly consult doctors before taking.
- As a dietary supplement for source of Calcium
- Suitable for all age groups and perfect vegetarians
- Pregnant or lactating women who requires higher dosage of calcium
- Enriched with vitamin D to facilitate calcium absorption
- Sugar free
Product details of Shine JointFlex Forte 60's
- 100% Original
- Safe to consume
- High Quality
- Provides basic raw material needed to maintain a healthy cartilage.
- Stimulates production of cartilage components.
- Relieves joint pain associated with OA especially in the knee.
- Stabilizes the synovial fluid by increasing the fluids around the joints.
- Prevents further degeneration of cartilage especially in people with OA.
- Increase joint space.
- Improves mobility of arthritic joints.
- Exhibits anti-inflammatory effect thus reducing the need of NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
- Decreases the destruction of cartilage by inhibiting proteolytic enzymes and other substances that contribute to the damage of cartilage matrix.
- Stimulate the production of proteoglycans and hyaluronic acid to maintain a healthy cartilage.
- One Caplet three times daily before meal.
- HELPS IN NERVE PAIN
- REDUCE HANDS AND FEET NUMBNESS
- HIGH DOSE OF VITAMIN B
- Adjunctive therapy for Osteoarthritis
- Patented Fully-Reacted technology from USA to stabilize and deliver consistently high amount of Glucosamine sulfate
HOW CAN GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE HELP?
- It is a basic building block of cartilage
- It prevents the wear and tear of cartilage between joints as a person ages
- Reduces friction between joints, reducing pain, tenderness, swelling and morning stiffness
- It helps maintain healthy joints and cartilages
VitaHealth Turmercumin is formulated with 275mg turmeric extract standardised to contain 95% curcuminoids, with a healthy blend of turmeric powder.
- Traditionally used for general health maintenance
- Strengthens body system
Vitamode® Luric Capsule
• Significantly decreases uric acid levels in the blood
• Decrease joint pain and inflammation
• Strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory