- Contraindicated in patients who are hypersensitive to glucosamine/shellfish allergy.
- Those with type 2 diabetes and those who have problems with glucose tolerance should have their blood sugars carefully monitored if they use glucosamine.
- Not to be taken by pregnant and lactating mothers
Combination of Glucosamine and Chondroitin for joint nutrition and cartilage protection.
- Glucosamine is an amino sugar that the body produces and distributes in cartilage and other connective tissue for building the cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulphate is a complex carbohydrate that helps cartilage retain water.
- Glucosamine functions to normalize cartilage metabolism and helps to repair damaged cartilage.
- It stimulates the production of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), proteoglycans, and collagen in the joint cartilage matrix and synovial fluid, all of which are important to prevent the breakdown of cartilage.
- Chondroitin acts like a water magnet to absorb water into connective tissue and provides shock absorption.
- It may also block enzymes that break down cartilage, and it provides the building blocks for the body to produce new cartilage.
People with osteoarthritis.
- Adult: One tablet three times a day with meal
What's in the box
2 x Bio-Life Glucosamine 500mg with Chondroitin Sulphate 400mg 90's
Most Viewed Product