Appeton A-Z Kid's Vitamin C 30mg Blackcurrent 100s (2-6 years old)
- promotes stronger body resistance toward infection
- necessary in the body to form collagen in bones, cartilage, muscle and blood vessels
- to prevent children from catching common cold and cough
Product Description APPETON A-Z KID'S VIT C 30MG STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR 100's
- Each Vitamin C - 30mg
- Chewable tablets in square shapes with engraved alphabetical design.
- Comes in orange, blackcurrant and strawberry flavours.
- Contains no saccharin.
Each Vitamin C - 30mg
* United States Recommended Dietary Allowance, US RDA
• Chewable tablets in square shapes with engraved alphabetical design.
• Comes in orange, blackcurrant and strawberry flavours.
• Contains no saccharin.
• 2 - 6 tablets per day.
Appeton Multivitamin HI-Q TAURINE Syrup 120ML
- High quality
- Dosage: Children < 4 years old: 2.5 ml per day
- Dosage: Children > 4 years old: 5 ml per day or as directed by physician
Appeton Multivitamin Lysine with Prebiotics 60's
- Fruity flavor
- No artificial coloring
- No alcohol
Some children develop poor appetite and poor eating habit because of pressure from school, illness, attraction to fast food, having too many activities and hectic timetables in school. This will result in a poor performance in school, frequent illness, weight loss, fatigue and further loss of their appetite.
Children that are lacking in certain nutrients will also cause a reduction of appetite and growth. Lysine and vitamin B complex are good examples. Lysine is an essential amino acid that cannot be synthesized in the human body. Although Lysine can be derived from cereals such as wheat, rice and corn, it is insufficient in quantity. Furthermore, cooking, baking and deep-frying reduce the Lysine content in food. On the other hand, vitamin B complex, which is water-soluble vitamins, are easily destroyed or leached out during food storage and preparation. Lysine helps in calcium absorption, which is an essential nutrient to enhance bone growth. It also promotes muscle growth, height gain and weight gain. Lysine enhances the metabolism with Vitamin B Complex. This combination helps to improve appetite due to higher body metabolism and demand towards food intake.
Appeton Multivitamin Lysine with Prebiotics contains prebiotics that are derived from inulin and oligofructose. Prebiotics are present as fibre in a number of vegetables and plants including wheat, onion, bananas, garlic and chicory. The human intestine is made up of both beneficial and harmful bacteria. Intestinal infection may occur when the number of harmful bacteria outgrows the beneficial ones. Prebiotics stimulate the growth and restore the balance of good bacteria in the digestive tract. This will increase the number of beneficial bacteria and decreases the population of potentially pathogenic bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract, resulting in a healthy digestive system.